Welcome to Moslanka Study Abroad & Migration Consultants

Associated with SN Law Professional Corporation in Canada

Become a Canadian Citizen

We, in association with our partner law firm in Canada, provide a wide variety of immigration services such as Permanent Residence (PR) through three difference express entry streams of Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Canadian Experience Class. We also offer services to become a temporary residents such as work permits with accompanying Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), with exemption such as through intra-company transfer (ICT), post graduate work permit or open work permits. We also provide assistance in obtaining study permit, visitor visa, temporary resident permit, parent & grandparent supervisa, spouse and other sponsorships and letter of invitation.

parallax background

Any questions? Contact us!